Powered with touch gallery on iPhone and ipads
Installation for Joomla 1.5 & Joomla 1.6
- Download and unzip the files first, then install the component and module from downloaded pack
- Create categories and images using gallery xml component from joomla admin
- Publish the module in the front end to see categories and images in the flash
- chmod 755/775 directory “modules/mod_xmlswf_gallery_catpro”
Joomla Gallery CatPro Installation Tutorial:
If you have any troubles in installing or configuring the Gallery module / if you want us to install it for you please open a support ticket. Do not forget to include Joomla login credentials.
After purchasing the full version, you will get the download link to your email. Please download it and extract.
If you published Module
- Log-in to your ftp and go to “modules/mod_xmlswf_gallery_catpro/” and delete default.xml file with in that directory. If you did not found this directory, please ignore this step.
- Now go to “modules/mod_xmlswf_gallery_catpro/” and delete “all existing swf files” file and upload the full version swf
If you published Component
- Log-in to your ftp and go to “images/gallerycatpro/gallery/xml” and delete all existing files with in that directory. If you did not found this directory, please ignore this step.
- Now go to “components/com_gallerycatpro/sb/modules/” and delete existing “mod_xmlswf_gallery_catpro.swf” file and upload the full version swf
Note: Please clear your browser cache and refresh in the front end to see the watermark removed.
Compatible with iphone and ipads